Generator Users – Take Care!

USE CAUTION WITH GENERATORS:

The Homicide Squad reports the details of a fatal aided that occurred on Monday November 5, 2012 at 10:10 pm in Oceanside.
According to detectives, Michelle Bracco 44 of Kresse Street was discovered unconscious in her home. She was transported to South Nassau Hospital where she was pronounced deceased at 11:05 pm by medical staff. A portable generator was in the attached garage being used to power the residence. The Oceanside Fire Department detected high levels of carbon monoxide in the home at the time of the incident. There is no criminality at this time.

Details by: D/Sgt. Skopec/Homicide Squad 11/07/12/1715/7363

Advertisements

Tags:

Categories: Delia's Blog

Facebook Friend or RSS Feed

Friend Delia on Facebook or Follow RSS

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: